
Ministry of Social Affairs has kept his promise to make home Yati and her husband, Maman, in their hometown in the Village Kertosari, District Purwosari, Pasuruan, East Java. This couple get a land area of 100 square meters with a building area of 45 square meters.
"What we give, the money is public money, not from the pockets of ministers. It is right for those in need," said Social Affairs Minister Salim Segaf in the Ministry of Social Affairs, Jl Salemba, Central Jakarta, Monday (02/18/2013).
Ministry of Social Affairs also gave two symbolic train tickets Surabaya majors who will depart at 17:00 pm, Monday (18/02/2013), to bring Yati and her husband returned home. Two tickets were also handed the Minister directly.
"I do not know what to reply to wear anything, I cry not because happy, but I am ashamed to bear the burden. A letter and I did not have any ID. Leg I live alone, the same act of worship," said Yati as he was powerless stem the tears.
In my hometown, Yati supplied capital to open a business and to continue to live as he wanted. "Want to be a farmer, planting corn, soybean, Kismet leaves in the forest," said Yati happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment